Jan 28, 2009

zodiac

ho hum
was approached by moko a while ago to see if i could be featured in the magazine as a photographer.
unfortunately, after bats came out they said that i could no longer be featured as a 'solo' artist. so instead of that they asked me whether i could do the horoscope art.

which was cool, because i've been asked for images but never had to fulfill a criteria before.

:D

here are what i've come up with
some of them are not as good as i would have wanted
butttttttt it was due today, so eh.


originally clare was going to model for me.
but that fell through
so i had to take photos of myself again = =
i'm sick of taking photos of myself.
come model for meeee

aquarius
Photobucket

pisces
Photobucket

aries
Photobucket

taurus
Photobucket

gemini
Photobucket

cancer
Photobucket

leo
Photobucket

virgo
Photobucket

libra
Photobucket

scorpius
Photobucket


sagittarius
Photobucket

capricorn
Photobucket


which one is your favourite?

9 comments:

james said...

wow sophie! they are great!

i could not choose between them.
well i could, but it is too difficult D:

very nice work!

kimi said...

oh wow!
fantastic job (:
my favourite would have to be gemini. the drawing is wonderful!
I can't wait to see moko when it comes out :D

kerri said...

this is sooo cool! good work missey! my favourite is capricorn and i am capricorn also which worked out well! magical! xx

yasmin said...

wow i love all of them :)
i'm gemini!

Laura said...

They're all great, but if I have to pick faves I'd say I go for taurus, gemini and sagittarius (which I am, wii!).

Chommy said...

the pics are really good (nothing new there, though xD)
Taurus is my favourite
n_n

Veronika Plant said...

my favs:
1. Aquarius
2. Gemini

they look really good!

laura tj said...

good stuff and congratulations! ugh i meant to post your q&a at my blog but i got so busy i haven't got a chance yet. stay tuned.

BATS said...

ah dude, why wouldn't they featured you because of us? quite frankly that's silly. i'll never forget that day the moko girl called us "copybats" haha how can we copy a magazine that hasnt even come out yet.. these photo/drawings are brilliant. gemini is my favourite

sph.rchrds@gmail.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sensing-owls/

http://nevereverdid.tumblr.com/

http://www.facebook.com/rophie

Follow sensing-owls

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
All images © Sophie Richards